Spider Techs hires level 2 and level 3 certified technicians which are trained in fixing a wide variety of devices such as iPhones, iPads, iPods, Samsung Galaxies, LG products and more.
- Physical damage repair and troubleshooting techniques
- Determine physical and liquid damage detection on PCB boards
- Basic soldering and de-soldering techniques
- Use of proper tools and opening techniques to dismantle devices
- Disassembly and Assembly of devices to identify major components
- Replace LCD, flex cable, broken lens, touch screen glass digitizer
- Malfunction and liquid damage troubleshooting
- Power button, volume buttons and home button replacement
- Front and back camera replacement
- Data transfer & recovery, carrier unlocking, & jailbreaking
We run background checks on all our technicians prior to hiring them. These background checks include any arrest records, criminal history, sexual offenses and felonies. Background checks are run on a national database to ensure customers safety and peace of mind.
Many of our Spider Techs posses many years of experience in the cell phone industry. Some have started in technical support, retail and wholesale. As the industry has shifted from sales to repairs many have learned to repair phones in small brick and mortar shops where the demand arrised. Over the years of trial and error these technicians bacame experts in on hands repairs and have the experience and knowledge to detect and solve any problem.